Changing Our Notice
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our public websites to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you no longer agree with this Privacy Notice and do not wish your information to be subject to the Privacy Notice, you will need to withdraw from us by contacting helpdesk.gmasters and stop using the G Masters Academy services. Your use of theG Masters Academy services shall constitute your consent to the present Privacy Notice.
What Information We Collect
We may collect certain user information, including personal data.
The personal data that we may collect directly from you includes your name, username, email address, phone number, information about your Product account preferences, transactional information (including services purchased or subscribed to and amount paid), as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide.
If you are a member of a social media network, like Facebook, you may choose to use your social credentials to interact with us.
The personal data provided during payment is collected and processed by our payment processor (in most cases, UPI, Google pay or PayPal). G Masters Academy does not save any personal financial information, including credit card numbers, expiration dates, security codes, or postal codes.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use theG Masters Academy services. When you access or use theG Masters Academy services, we may automatically collect information, including personal data, about you, including:
- Usage, Log and Device Information: We collect information from your use of the G Masters Academy services , such as number of visits, length of time spent using or accessing our Products, IP address (which may allow us to collect general location data), pages clicked on, system activity, hardware settings, device type, operating system, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, and the URL you were on before you came to the our website. We collect information on user activity in connection with the and may collect information about the features you use, the content you access, and any actions taken in connection with your access and use of the G Masters Academy services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies. We also use third party vendor remarketing tracking technologies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and do not collect any information that would identify you individually through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system. Our third-party vendors, including Google, use tracking technologies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our Products, report on the performance of our ads, conduct analytics on the use of our Products, fulfill orders and other user requests, prevent fraud, improve our Products and conduct surveys relating to our users’ experiences with our Products, and communicate with our users. You can opt out and/or customise your preferences by visiting Google’s Ad Settings. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Third-Party Analytics and Advertising Providers” below.
How We Use Information Collected
We use the information collected through the G Masters Academy services in order to facilitate provision of the G Masters Academy services and engage with you about our products and offerings. We may use the information that we collect:
- To provide, operate, maintain, and improve the G Masters Academy services;
- To enable you to access and use the G Masters Academy services that you request, including sending you technical notices, updates, alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To provide and deliver the services and features you request, process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and receipts;
- To respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support;
- To communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, events, and provide other news or information about G Masters Academy and our select partners;
- To process and deliver survey entries and rewards;
- To review and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with the G Masters Academy services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to the G Masters Academy services, and other illegal activities;
- To personalise and improve the G Masters Academy services, and provide content and/or features that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customise your experience on the G Masters Academy services; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you in advance or for which we receive your consent, as necessary.
Data Retention and Erasure
We will maintain certain data for a certain period, from the first day of your study activities with us in order to keep accurate records for tax purposes. Regardless of the retention period described in this section, we may be required to retain data for longer to comply with legal, regulatory, or audit obligations. Other historical study information may be anonymized and kept at G Masters Academy’s discretion.
What Information We Share or Disclose to Others
We will not share personal data about you with any third parties except as described in this Privacy Notice, or as defined in an agreement with us in connection with the G Masters Academy services(including a Data Processing Addendum, as applicable). Information that may be shared, pursuant to any applicable agreements, includes:
Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process payment or as it relates to a Product feature. These service providers are authorised to use your personal data only as necessary to provide services to G masters academy.
Third-Party Analytics and Advertising Providers. G Masters Academy makes use of certain third-party analytics and advertising providers (“TPAAPs”) to, among other things, serve advertisements to G masters Academy and our users on third-party websites across such TPAAPs’ networks. G Masters Academy allows TPAAPs to track our users’ browsing history on our Products using first-party cookies (such as the tools we use to store your Product preferences) and third-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie or the DoubleClick cookie). TPAAPs may use the information stored by the cookies to, among other things, evaluate your use of a website, prepare reports of website activities for website operators, including us, on the performance of advertising campaigns, other services associated with the website and Internet usage, to serve ads based on past visits to our Products, analytics and optimization on the use of our Products, order fulfillment and other user requests, fraud prevention, Products improvement and user surveys, attribution, and communications with our users. The information tracked and stored by the cookies enables TPAAPs to optimize and serve interest-based ads to G Masters Academy’s users on third-party websites and mobile apps. By using or accessing our Products, you agree to the forwarding of data to TPAAPs and the processing by such TPAAPs of the data collected from you in the manner and for the purposes described above.
Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information to a third party: (a) if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request; (b) to enforce our agreements and policies; (c) to protect the security or integrity of the G Masters Academy services; (d) to protect G Masters Academy, our customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities; (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person; or (f) as otherwise directed by you.
Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. Your personal data may be part of the transferred assets. Data processing for this purpose is a legitimate business interest. You may be notified thereafter of any such change in ownership or control.
Aggregated and/or Anonymised Data. We may also share aggregated and/or anonymised information that does not directly identify you individually with third parties. For example, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the G Masters Academy services, we may conduct research on customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal information, interviews, and other data provided to us. This research may be compiled and analysed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregated data with our agents and business partners. This aggregated information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the G Masters Academy services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Links To Third-Party Websites
We may place links on the G Masters Academy services, including the G Masters Academy Blog. When you click on a link from our Product to a third-party website, your activity and use is governed by that website’s policies; not by those of G Masters Academy. We encourage you to review their privacy and user policies.
How We Store Information
By using and accessing the G Masters Academy services, you understand and agree to the storage of information and any other personal data on G Masters Academy’s server and cloud-based solutions.
How We Secure Information
We have adopted reasonable physical, technical and organisational safeguards against accidental, unauthorised or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access, use or processing of information we collect.
You may access your Product account information and our Product only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal data and information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. To keep your account secure, always log out and close your browser when you finish your session. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been compromised in any way. You may also select the “Log out of all sessions” option on your profile page to close all other browser sessions for your account. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your password to us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and apps is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures.If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org